Craigslist: Field Director Needed (alameda), November 12, 2010
Field Director Needed
Date: 2010-11-12, 1:43PM
A real estate development company located in the East Bay is looking for a Field Director to mobilize community efforts in an anti-growth community. The Field Director would manage a small staff in Alameda to organize community relations and maximize information to Alameda citizens.
Field Director specific responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and train staff for fielding questions about development on Alameda Point
- Promote a real estate development plan
- Set field program policies and procedures
- Oversee management of field operational issues and crises
- Provide analysis of community in Alameda
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10 years related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- 5 years direct field management and community relations experience
- Strong preference for previous campaign director/managers
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Prioritize and schedule staff assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a diverse community
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Community planning and implementation skills
- Grassroots mobility skills
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mar/2056994474.html