Craigslist: Company Spokesperson Needed (alameda), November 12, 2010
Company Spokesperson Needed
Date: 2010-11-12, 1:48PM
A real estate development company located in the East Bay is looking for a Spokesperson to lead community efforts in an anti-growth community. The Spokesperson would be the presence in Alameda representing the development firm and would be the go-to source for all questions and concerns pertaining to the development firm. The Spokesperson would be a key part in the community, serving as the voice of the firm and ensuring the right messages are told.
Spokesperson specific responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a strong community presence in Alameda
- Maintain a positive image and reputation with elected officials, notable community leaders and the general public
- Attend all City of Alameda meetings
- Support internal communications with staff in Alameda
- Responsible for execution of a communication strategy
- Create and foster a grassroots movement in the community
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-10 years related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- 10 years direct community relations experience
- Strong preference for previous news anchors, public relations
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to present a positive persona
- Prioritize and schedule community involvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a diverse community
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Community engagement skills
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mar/2057004439.html